Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Healing
Author Message
K1226
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Healing

I might be having two surgeries that I want done this year and I have Lymes disease I want to pray that I come out if them ok and healthier than ever with no complications! Also that my Lymes will be 100% gone before they cut on me! And my thyroids will be balanced and hormones balanced!
01-20-2014 06:17 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Healing

Lord Jesus I pray that You would bless this dear one with Your healing touch. I rebuke the Lyme's disease and all other things that are bringing illness to this child of Yours

I pray this in Jesus precious name
01-20-2014 10:21 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.