Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Healing
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 01-20-2014 10:21 PM
Lord Jesus I pray that You would bless this dear one with Your healing touch. I rebuke the Lyme's disease and all other things that are bringing illness to this child of Yours

I pray this in Jesus precious name
Posted by K1226 - 01-20-2014 06:17 PM
I might be having two surgeries that I want done this year and I have Lymes disease I want to pray that I come out if them ok and healthier than ever with no complications! Also that my Lymes will be 100% gone before they cut on me! And my thyroids will be balanced and hormones balanced!