Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Healing
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Healing

Please pray for my little one stop vomiting, heal the cold, help her sleep well and eat solid again. I am a single mum pray that i have strength, wisdom know how to train my little one to walk with Jesus. Thank you
04-06-2012 05:19 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Healing

May the presence of the Lord keep your mind in peace. The strength and power of Jesus is in you and will carry you through all situations in your motherhood. I raised three children as a single mom with all types of challenges. They are all grown now and believe in Jesus and walk their way in life. Every single step on that path of bringing them up I was conscious of that God is their father and that he loves them and wants their best. He has choosen you to be a mom for your child and he will give you all that is needed to raise your child. Be at peace an trust in Him.
04-06-2012 08:00 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
azclassic Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,410
Joined: Feb 2012
Post: #3
RE: Healing

Dear Lord I pray that you will heal this child. I pray that you will guide the guest to raise her child up in your word.Please bind Satan from their life. And I ask this in Jesus Precious name Amen
04-06-2012 12:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Shalom Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 26
Joined: Mar 2011
Post: #4
RE: Healing

You are in my prayer. Believe yet shall recieve. All things is possible for those who believe. All glory to God.
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2012 08:08 PM by Shalom.)
04-07-2012 08:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Dawn1 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 2,339
Joined: Apr 2012
Post: #5
RE: Healing

FATHER GOD, I PRAY THAT YOU WILL HEAL THIS WOMAN'S BABY. LAY YOUR GENTLE HAND ON THIS BABY. RESTORE THIS BABY'S HEALTH. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN
04-08-2012 03:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.