![]() |
|
Healing - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: Healing (/showthread.php?tid=35079) |
Healing - Guest - 04-06-2012 05:19 AM Please pray for my little one stop vomiting, heal the cold, help her sleep well and eat solid again. I am a single mum pray that i have strength, wisdom know how to train my little one to walk with Jesus. Thank you RE: Healing - Guest - 04-06-2012 08:00 AM May the presence of the Lord keep your mind in peace. The strength and power of Jesus is in you and will carry you through all situations in your motherhood. I raised three children as a single mom with all types of challenges. They are all grown now and believe in Jesus and walk their way in life. Every single step on that path of bringing them up I was conscious of that God is their father and that he loves them and wants their best. He has choosen you to be a mom for your child and he will give you all that is needed to raise your child. Be at peace an trust in Him. RE: Healing - azclassic - 04-06-2012 12:20 PM Dear Lord I pray that you will heal this child. I pray that you will guide the guest to raise her child up in your word.Please bind Satan from their life. And I ask this in Jesus Precious name Amen RE: Healing - Shalom - 04-07-2012 08:02 PM You are in my prayer. Believe yet shall recieve. All things is possible for those who believe. All glory to God. RE: Healing - Dawn1 - 04-08-2012 03:19 PM FATHER GOD, I PRAY THAT YOU WILL HEAL THIS WOMAN'S BABY. LAY YOUR GENTLE HAND ON THIS BABY. RESTORE THIS BABY'S HEALTH. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN |