Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Healing
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Healing

Please pray for healing for me. I have developed hemorrhoids and I'm in terrible pain. I can hardly do anything. Please pray that God will heal me! Thanks T
06-01-2010 12:28 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
sharon19 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 2,664
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #2
RE: Healing

Dear father!! heal this person right now & give peace to this person...in Jesus name i pray amen..

1 Peter 5:7
Casting all your anxieties on him(Jesus), because he cares for youSmile Smile
06-01-2010 09:05 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 7,380
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #3
RE: Healing

I will be pray for you for a week stright.

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
06-01-2010 09:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.