Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Healing
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by stevendanielsen - 06-01-2010 09:42 AM
I will be pray for you for a week stright.
Posted by sharon19 - 06-01-2010 09:05 AM
Dear father!! heal this person right now & give peace to this person...in Jesus name i pray amen..
Posted by Guest - 06-01-2010 12:28 AM
Please pray for healing for me. I have developed hemorrhoids and I'm in terrible pain. I can hardly do anything. Please pray that God will heal me! Thanks T