Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Defiant Children
Author Message
kaula30 Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 11
Joined: Jun 2010
Post: #1
Defiant Children

My kids are really wonderful. They are respectful to others, kind and loving. They have a great sense of humor and prayerful. I have truly been blessed. With their father it's different. They are very bitter towards him, resentful and some times outright disrespectful. My oldest son 14 seems to be challenging and testing my husband more each day. It is because my husband can be very unjust & lacks understanding and patience. My concern is that even when my husband is trying his best to do things the right way the children are rebellious. I've tried my best to step in and be sure that what he does wrong I do right by talking to him and sorting the situation out. It's taking a toll on me. God has helped our little family to be freed from my husbands violence and I am grateful. I just ask that he help my husband to be a better Christian Father. This way my children can begin to heal and stop being disrespectful and defiant towards him. I also need help to lift this weight off my shoulders. in Jesus name amen
06-26-2010 05:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Defiant Children

Lord please bless this woman & her situation. Being parents is
difficult Lord & this woman is trying to do what's right. Help her
husband Lord touch his heart help him to know that although
the bible says we must discipline our children, it also says we
should do it in a loving, compassionate way so they dont become
angry. Many people are dealing with simular issues including
myself & I just pray that you help people understand children are
a blessing from you & how lucky we are to have them in our lives
& we should love them & have patience with them just as you do
for us. I pray for complete salvation & restoration of all broken relationships
& ask that you bind any strongholds the enemy trys to place in
attempt to destroy families. Please continue to keep all mothers
especially the ones dealing with this situation to have renewed
strength & wisdom to do & say the right things according to you.
I ask all of this in your precious holy name. Lord hear these prayers. Amen.
06-26-2010 05:48 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: Defiant Children

Lord you know that sometimes that boys and girls struggle in this comming of age. They rebell because they are testing their role in manhood. Fathers expecially have a hard time as they are representing Christ in their home. I pray that this mom will not get caught in the middle of something that the father needs to see through. If she meddles then the children will often disrespect the parents for taking sides. The children will always seek the favour of the parent who defends them. Help these parents to stand as one in disipline and in love of their children. Give the children a spirit of obiedence and respect for both parents. Let the wife model respect for her husband so that the children will see it and know how they should follow suit. Lord let the children obey their parents in all things for this pleases the Lord. In Jesus name I pray.
06-26-2010 06:29 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
kaula30 Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 11
Joined: Jun 2010
Post: #4
RE: Defiant Children

Thank you and God bless you for your help in prayers
06-27-2010 01:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #5
RE: Defiant Children

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
08-10-2012 11:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.