Home
Defiant Children - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Defiant Children (/showthread.php?tid=16930)



Defiant Children - kaula30 - 06-26-2010 05:17 PM

My kids are really wonderful. They are respectful to others, kind and loving. They have a great sense of humor and prayerful. I have truly been blessed. With their father it's different. They are very bitter towards him, resentful and some times outright disrespectful. My oldest son 14 seems to be challenging and testing my husband more each day. It is because my husband can be very unjust & lacks understanding and patience. My concern is that even when my husband is trying his best to do things the right way the children are rebellious. I've tried my best to step in and be sure that what he does wrong I do right by talking to him and sorting the situation out. It's taking a toll on me. God has helped our little family to be freed from my husbands violence and I am grateful. I just ask that he help my husband to be a better Christian Father. This way my children can begin to heal and stop being disrespectful and defiant towards him. I also need help to lift this weight off my shoulders. in Jesus name amen


RE: Defiant Children - Guest - 06-26-2010 05:48 PM

Lord please bless this woman & her situation. Being parents is
difficult Lord & this woman is trying to do what's right. Help her
husband Lord touch his heart help him to know that although
the bible says we must discipline our children, it also says we
should do it in a loving, compassionate way so they dont become
angry. Many people are dealing with simular issues including
myself & I just pray that you help people understand children are
a blessing from you & how lucky we are to have them in our lives
& we should love them & have patience with them just as you do
for us. I pray for complete salvation & restoration of all broken relationships
& ask that you bind any strongholds the enemy trys to place in
attempt to destroy families. Please continue to keep all mothers
especially the ones dealing with this situation to have renewed
strength & wisdom to do & say the right things according to you.
I ask all of this in your precious holy name. Lord hear these prayers. Amen.


RE: Defiant Children - Guest - 06-26-2010 06:29 PM

Lord you know that sometimes that boys and girls struggle in this comming of age. They rebell because they are testing their role in manhood. Fathers expecially have a hard time as they are representing Christ in their home. I pray that this mom will not get caught in the middle of something that the father needs to see through. If she meddles then the children will often disrespect the parents for taking sides. The children will always seek the favour of the parent who defends them. Help these parents to stand as one in disipline and in love of their children. Give the children a spirit of obiedence and respect for both parents. Let the wife model respect for her husband so that the children will see it and know how they should follow suit. Lord let the children obey their parents in all things for this pleases the Lord. In Jesus name I pray.


RE: Defiant Children - kaula30 - 06-27-2010 01:55 PM

Thank you and God bless you for your help in prayers


RE: Defiant Children - Chris8 - 08-10-2012 11:02 PM

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord