Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Confessing the flesh
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Confessing the flesh

I really don't know why I'm doing this. I've never done anything remotely similar before,but I feel like it could be helpful. I struggle with an addiction to porn and I'm a teenage female. I am overweight and I have been saved and been doing quite well in my faith but as school has started back all temptations have come back with it. I really needed to admit all of this so I just feel better getting it out. Please pray for me because I am so willing to let God take control but my flesh is holding me back. Thank you.
09-11-2011 10:06 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
JW123 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,705
Joined: Apr 2011
Post: #2
RE: Confessing the flesh

I pray, Holy Father that this young lady will be freed of this addiction in the name of Christ. I pray that your Holy Spirit rises up against this and that she fights temptation. AMEN.
09-11-2011 11:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #3
RE: Confessing the flesh

In Jesus Name i command that all powers of darkness and curses to leave this young lady and their home ! Now !
I pray that Lord's will be done in their life. Amen

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
09-16-2016 03:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.