Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Confessing the flesh
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Chris8 - 09-16-2016 03:22 AM
In Jesus Name i command that all powers of darkness and curses to leave this young lady and their home ! Now !
I pray that Lord's will be done in their life. Amen
Posted by JW123 - 09-11-2011 11:10 PM
I pray, Holy Father that this young lady will be freed of this addiction in the name of Christ. I pray that your Holy Spirit rises up against this and that she fights temptation. AMEN.
Posted by Guest - 09-11-2011 10:06 PM
I really don't know why I'm doing this. I've never done anything remotely similar before,but I feel like it could be helpful. I struggle with an addiction to porn and I'm a teenage female. I am overweight and I have been saved and been doing quite well in my faith but as school has started back all temptations have come back with it. I really needed to admit all of this so I just feel better getting it out. Please pray for me because I am so willing to let God take control but my flesh is holding me back. Thank you.