Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Baby teeth
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Baby teeth

Please pray for my little one can get her dead teeth remove today soon by a professional dentists where she doesnt feel pain and not having any risks affecting her after they make her goes sleep. Pray that we not going wait too long in the queue. I ask this in Jesus name, amen thank you
04-05-2012 05:37 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
polebarns Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 35
Joined: Dec 2010
Post: #2
RE: Baby teeth

I will pray for you.
04-05-2012 08:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
1234567 Offline
Member
***
Registered

Posts: 75
Joined: Feb 2012
Post: #3
RE: Baby teeth

My Lord in the name of Jesus Christ let that child be not afriad and let her feel no pain while at the dentisits. Protected her my Lord, in the name of Jesus Christ. Let your will be done in this families life. Amen.
04-05-2012 08:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
azclassic Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,410
Joined: Feb 2012
Post: #4
RE: Baby teeth

Dear Lord I pray for this child that she will get the care that she needs. Please comfort her and heal her. And in Jesus Precious name Amen
04-06-2012 05:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
JamesG Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 254
Joined: Apr 2011
Post: #5
RE: Baby teeth

I pray Dear Lord that you will find a way for this child to get the care she needs. As I know right now what she may be going through as I have some dental work that needs to be done too and I can't afford to have it done.

In Jesus Name Amen
04-06-2012 08:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 5,058
Joined: Jun 2008
Post: #6
RE: Baby teeth

Precious Jesus, please touch this little one. Lord, please let this be done with out any pain to her. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.
04-07-2012 05:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Dawn1 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 2,339
Joined: Apr 2012
Post: #7
RE: Baby teeth

LORD, PUT YOUR GENTLE HANDS ON THIS LITTLE ONE. LET THE WORK OF THE DENTIST BE LESS PAINFUL OR NO PAIN. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN
04-08-2012 03:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.