Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by Dawn1 - 04-08-2012 03:27 PM |
| LORD, PUT YOUR GENTLE HANDS ON THIS LITTLE ONE. LET THE WORK OF THE DENTIST BE LESS PAINFUL OR NO PAIN. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN |
| Posted by tishlea - 04-07-2012 05:01 AM |
| Precious Jesus, please touch this little one. Lord, please let this be done with out any pain to her. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen. |
| Posted by JamesG - 04-06-2012 08:33 PM |
|
I pray Dear Lord that you will find a way for this child to get the care she needs. As I know right now what she may be going through as I have some dental work that needs to be done too and I can't afford to have it done. In Jesus Name
|
| Posted by azclassic - 04-06-2012 05:29 PM |
| Dear Lord I pray for this child that she will get the care that she needs. Please comfort her and heal her. And in Jesus Precious name Amen |
| Posted by 1234567 - 04-05-2012 08:32 PM |
| My Lord in the name of Jesus Christ let that child be not afriad and let her feel no pain while at the dentisits. Protected her my Lord, in the name of Jesus Christ. Let your will be done in this families life. Amen. |
| Posted by polebarns - 04-05-2012 08:28 PM |
| I will pray for you. |
| Posted by Guest - 04-05-2012 05:37 PM |
| Please pray for my little one can get her dead teeth remove today soon by a professional dentists where she doesnt feel pain and not having any risks affecting her after they make her goes sleep. Pray that we not going wait too long in the queue. I ask this in Jesus name, amen thank you |

