Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
marriage restoration
|
| Author |
Message |
sarah faith
Junior Member
  
Posts: 7
Joined: Jun 2009
|
marriage restoration
Please pray for the restoration of my marriage. My husband wants a divorce as he doesn't believe we could ever be happy together. Please pray for this lie to be broken and that God would speak clearly to him and show him that God made our marriage and that whom God puts together, let no man separate. Please pray that God would melt his hard heart and give him a new heart and a new spirit. Please pray that God would plant in him the desire to return to his marriage and that God would make all things new, giving us a wonderfully happy union for the rest of our lives.
Thank you so much.
|
|
| 06-09-2009 08:07 PM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: marriage restoration
Sarah is a name of great faith. God promise Sarah a son and He fulfilled His promise. God is faithful and will never fail to keep His promise. Jeremiah 29:11 "I know the plan I have for you", declares the Lord,"The plan to prosper you and not to harm you. The plan to give you hope and a future". Lord, in accordance to your word, I claim this promise over Sarah's marriage,prosper Sarah and give Sarah hope and future.In Jesus Name I pray Amen!
|
|
| 06-10-2009 03:22 AM |
|
Michael
Unregistered
|
|
| 06-14-2009 12:00 AM |
|
Buster
Prayer Warrior
  
Posts: 504
Joined: Mar 2009
|
RE: marriage restoration
My Dear Lord, I come to you with this request, and ask that you intercede here, and provide healing and restoration where it is to be. Lord, provide guidance to both of them, comfort, healing, and mercy. I know that you have asked us to pray one for another that we will be healed, and I amd asking for this healing in this situation. Lord, I ask thisin Jesus name,Amen
|
|
| 06-14-2009 08:36 AM |
|