Home
marriage restoration - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: marriage restoration (/showthread.php?tid=8067)

Pages: 1 2


marriage restoration - sarah faith - 06-09-2009 08:07 PM

Please pray for the restoration of my marriage. My husband wants a divorce as he doesn't believe we could ever be happy together. Please pray for this lie to be broken and that God would speak clearly to him and show him that God made our marriage and that whom God puts together, let no man separate. Please pray that God would melt his hard heart and give him a new heart and a new spirit. Please pray that God would plant in him the desire to return to his marriage and that God would make all things new, giving us a wonderfully happy union for the rest of our lives.
Thank you so much.


RE: marriage restoration - Cheryl - 06-10-2009 02:07 AM

Dear God,

I come to You in agreement with Sarah in asking that You bring her husband back to her. Remind him of the vows he took before you and, although marriage is oftentimes difficult, one can never give up! Open up his heart and help him to see the light. Help him to do what his right for his family and him. I pray You restore this marriage and bring this couple the happiness they once had. In Jesus name, Amen


RE: marriage restoration - Guest - 06-10-2009 03:22 AM

Sarah is a name of great faith. God promise Sarah a son and He fulfilled His promise. God is faithful and will never fail to keep His promise. Jeremiah 29:11 "I know the plan I have for you", declares the Lord,"The plan to prosper you and not to harm you. The plan to give you hope and a future". Lord, in accordance to your word, I claim this promise over Sarah's marriage,prosper Sarah and give Sarah hope and future.In Jesus Name I pray Amen!


RE: marriage restoration - gws - 06-10-2009 03:55 AM

Dear Lord,
Please fill this man's heart with the Holy Spirit and bring him back to Sarah. Please bless them abundantly so that they may both serve you and live in harmony and happiness. Please do this now Dear Lord. In Jesus name I pray.


RE: marriage restoration - sarah faith - 06-10-2009 04:30 AM

I can't thank you enough intercessors for your heart-felt prayers. My husband has been so decided in his mind and heart, genuinely believing that God is giving him this option and will bless him (even though he knows the bible well). But we know that the Lord hears the prayers of His saints! Is anything too hard for the Lord? Nothing is impossible with God.

Please could you pray specifically that the Lord gives my husband a supernatural sign - a command that he cannot miss, that he is to return to his marriage (like Jonah) as he wants to walk in obedience towards God (but thinks that God understands and endorses his decision). There is the spirit of deception operating. Please ask God to give him a revelation of what our transformed marriage will look like. But it will only come if his heart and mine is broken and contrite.

Thank you so so much faithful prayers!


RE: marriage restoration - Cheryl - 06-10-2009 04:50 AM

Dear Lord,

I ask you give Sarah's husband a very clear and supernatural sign that will open up his heart and mind so that he unequivocally understand the err of his ways! Do whatever it takes for him to see the light and return to his marriage with can be very easily restored when You are at the center of it! Make this unquestionably known to this man! Holy Spirit work in his heart! Bring him back! In Jesus name, Amen


RE: marriage restoration - sarah faith - 06-10-2009 05:35 AM

Thank you Cheryl! You are an awesome woman of faith and prayer! You know, I think he needs to be born again of the spirit - he has been a christian for years, but there is fear and unbelief operating concerning the work of the holy spirit, and he is in control and independent, not fully yielded yet. Please could you pray for these strongholds to be broken and for the holy spirit to break the dam.
Bless you sister in Christ!


RE: marriage restoration - Michael - 06-14-2009 12:00 AM

http://www.WiseReaction.org


RE: marriage restoration - Buster - 06-14-2009 08:36 AM

My Dear Lord, I come to you with this request, and ask that you intercede here, and provide healing and restoration where it is to be. Lord, provide guidance to both of them, comfort, healing, and mercy. I know that you have asked us to pray one for another that we will be healed, and I amd asking for this healing in this situation. Lord, I ask thisin Jesus name,Amen


RE: marriage restoration - sarah faith - 06-15-2009 06:27 PM

Thank you so much brothers and sisters in Christ for your wonderful prayers and for standing with me in faith for the healing of my marriage. Please keep interceding for us both and confessing that whom God puts together, let no man separate. Pray that my husband's heart would begin the process of softening. Pray protection over our children at this time. Please pray for peace, patience and increased faith and hearts full of God's love as we wait to see God's perfect will unfold in His perfect timing.