Scripture reading:... Judges 4:4-24 New International Version (NIV) 4 "Now Deborah, a prophet, the wife of Lappidoth, was leading Israel at that time".
Message...My dear brothers and Fathers, permit me address myself to our wives, mothers,sisters and daughters now. Why do you a woman think you cannot do what men can do? Why do you only wait for a man to lead before you follow?
This verse reveal to us that... Judges 4:4-24"Deborah lead Israel at that time".
Women you are born leaders.Women you are born champions. You are born career women and girls. But what you have been doing in the past is behave as though you are worth nothing and you have allowed men to use, misuse, mistreat and taken advantage of you. You were not created to be a piece of scrap to be insulted and mistreated by men. You are not a second class citizen. You are made in the same image and likeness of God like men. Arise today like Deborrah and claim your right. Claim your rightful position. You are not a slave to somebody. Without you the world is useless and boring. Without you men's life will be tasteless. You are the salt in a man's life. Don't sell your place to any man who is trying to mistreat you because you are a woman. Also don't be the headache to your society or to your family as some women have become but be the liberator of your household and the feeder of your family. Be the mother who cares for her family. My own mother was a great woman. Hardworking, charitable and lovely. I can't stop talking about my mother because she was a woman of class and respect. I am just half of who my mother was. Women be the joy of your family. Defend your kids and raise them up in the fear of the Lord and you will live to enjoy in your old age. Don't give up on your family especially on your kids. My mother fought to make me who I am today. You can do same for your family. Leave behind a legacy mothers and sisters that the world will leave to remember you. This is a very powerful moment as I commit every woman in my prayer.My tongue is the strongest muscle in my body because it's made up of divine strength.I was made to speak power into existence.This morning I want to let you women know that, every single aspect of who you are, was made with the intention of defying the odds.When patterns are broken, new world emerge. I prophesy to you and I anoint you with the grace of God.
At this point everything you're seeking is seeking you in return.Therefore, anything you want is already yours. It is simply a matter of FAITH.
Pray with me.
Lord Jesus, thank you for enabling us to gather here today, we wouldn’t have done this without you. Lord, help us to be women who commit to your plans. We go through so many challenges as women, and there are times we want to quit everything. But we know that you created us for a purpose and we can handle everything that you’ve given us by your grace. Help us to commit to your plans and our relationship with you so that we may not stray from our calling not just as mothers or wives but also as women who are committed to serving God in different ministries. In Jesus name, we pray, Amen.
Positive divine DECLARATION.
Lastly, just like God sent the prophets to deliver Israel, God has sent me to bring you out of that situation.Iet look at the above scripture and read.
Judges 4:24"And the hand of the Israelites pressed harder and harder against Jabin king of Canaan until they destroyed him".
It doesn't matter the situation you are passing through, as Israel was delivered from the hands of king Jabin, my God is delivering you from that situation as I speak to you right now. May your Jabin begin to bow. Your Jabin maybe sickness. Your Jabin maybe those who have sworn that you will not succeed . Your Jabin maybe poverty. Your Jabin maybe opposition at workplace/marketplace. Your Jabin maybe your boss or colleagues. Whoever and whatever your Jabins are, name them. God is with you every step of the way. God promises His presence.I am a divine messenger.I'm here to reveal to you what's happening in the spiritual realm making it way into your reality.Confess all sins and renounce them and ask for forgiveness
.I come to you today under the prophetic anointing and I prophesy, every Jabin in your life must bow or give way for your glory to manifest in the name of Jesus Christ Amen. You will not remain in the same spot in Jesus name. I command angels of God to come to your rescue right now, in the mighty name of Jesus. I declare you are free from that Jabin's sickness. Free from that Jabin's poverty spell. Free from that Jabin's constant marital disappointments. Free from Jabin's joblessness . Free from Jabin's stagnation. Free from Jabin's barreness, Jabin's marriage and Jabin's financial difficulties. Free from any Jabin's demonic stronghold, in the name of Jesus Christ we have prayed with thanksgiving Amen. By the hand of his prophet the LORD has freed you this morning; connect, believe and receive in the name of Jesus Christ.
Introduction:
I'm Rev pastor John, I minister deliverance, and manifestations are just a part of what takes place during my ministry sessions.I am a prayer warrior, motivational speaker and a spiritual leader. I do prophecies, I am an intrusive love healer,i do spiritual healings, personal follow up prayers for deliverance. I inspired positive transformation that lift mind and spirit to great heights. You'll claim the best over your life. You'll welcome miracles, blessings and good news.Your success story will be the example of what is possible in this life. You'll see how you'll overcome everything that bothers you.Bless you , I recieved that prophetic word in Jesus name.I decree And declare that the supernatural things of God be reviled to you even the more that the overflow of harvest begains now in JESUS Name Amen.
Please to all my followers take note.Not all deliverances are going to produce a manifestation. Many times they manifest in a mild fashion (yawn, burp, cough, body twitch, shaking, an evil look in their eyes, etc.) while other times they manifest by screaming or even a violent manifestation where the person must be held down. I do not require a manifestation in order to claim victory, but I like to at very least have the person tell me that they felt a release. Can I hear somebody say Amen!.