Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
very ill lady
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
very ill lady

I saw a woman on a tv show who was talking about her illness- Her name is Cathy. She is still young with kids. She has been diagnosed with a severe form of liver cancer. She is going to be given a very expensive drug which will give her a 10 percent chance of surviving. She had been given one year to live-but this drug is her only chance medically. She has an optimistic spirit. Please pray that God will heal her and will turn her life around. That she will come to know the life and joy that being in Jesus brings and that all things will work together for good. Thank you.
05-06-2012 08:55 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 6,849
Joined: Jul 2010
Post: #2
RE: very ill lady

Father, touch this woman Cathy with your healing and let her live a long and productive life. Let her raise her children and live to dance at the weddings of her grandchildren. In Jesus name...Amen!
05-06-2012 04:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Tractman Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 874
Joined: Jan 2012
Post: #3
RE: very ill lady

Praying for Cathy...
05-07-2012 04:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
azclassic Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,410
Joined: Feb 2012
Post: #4
RE: very ill lady

Dear Lord I pray that you will bind Satan from Cathy. Lord I pray for healing for her. Lord with you all things are possible. I pray that Cathy will know you as Lord and Savior. Lord I pray that you will ease her burdens and please guide her. I pray my Lord that she will live according to your word. And I ask this in Jesus Precious name Amen.
05-07-2012 10:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.