If you plan on shopping on Amazon, please click the link at the end of this line and we will get a small commission if you purchase something. Shopping on Amazon?

Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Use me Lord
Mario7835 Offline
Registered

Use me Lord

Please pray that the Lord would use me for His glory . That He would reveal His will for my life . In Jesus Name . Amen
11-16-2020 11:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Use me Lord

Lord bring Mario and his wife to the same level in their walk with you, so they both can agree in letting you lead their steps to where you want them to be. For it's not good if one wants to go one way and the other doesn't feel your calling. We know you didn't come to destroy marriage but to build them up and be there cornerstone. I pray for them in the mighty name of Jesus, amen.
11-17-2020 09:39 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Aaron Offline
Registered

Just said a prayer for you, friend, that the Lord surround with His loving presence and lead you into His best plan for your life. God Bless you!
11-19-2020 04:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Amen. Reveal Your will Lord in Mario's life.step by step.
Also in mine.
Be glorified in our lives.
Let us not be afraid. Let us just believe
11-23-2020 04:28 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.