Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

update addicted grandson
Unregistered

update addicted grandson

My 14 year old grandson continues to use drugs. Because he is a runaway the Social Services will not find him a foster home. His name is Cory and he recently told his dad he is never coming back home and told his dad remember i already spat in your face
he refuses counselling and will not reveal where he is staying Police cannot help him or force him to get help So sad Thank you for praying
09-12-2020 12:33 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
bcshelvsme
Unregistered

RE: update addicted grandson

Lord break that addictions from this child, clear his mind and help him see the harm he is doing to himself, and the suffering he is causing his family. Depart him from those who are supplying him the drugs, and from all evil influential friends. Have your perfect will be done in this young life, and bring your peace to his parents. I pray in the merciful and mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen! Warrior
09-12-2020 07:12 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor for this family. In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Psalm 118:25 and abundantly life for this family. In Jesus Name I pray what is impossible with people is possible with God for this family.
In Jesus Name I pray 1 John 3:8 b) for this family. In Jesus Name I pray "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" for this family.
Thank You Lord because there is nothing too hard for God. Jeremiah 32:17, Luke 1:37, Luke 18:27.

In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalm 1:3 and Psalm 4:7-8 and Psalm 5:12 and Psalm 16:7-8 and Psalm 18:29 and Psalm 18:39 and Psalm 20:4 and Psalm 23 and Psalm 33:9 and Psalm 35:1 and Psalm 54:4 and Psalm 71:1-3 and Psalm 71:21 and Psalm 84:11 and Psalm 91 and Psalm 103:3 and Psalm 107:20 and Psalm 118:17 and Psalm 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and for 7 times restoration for this family.
Thank You Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
09-13-2020 12:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Brother_David Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Heavenly Father please touch this dear lost child who is deeply snared in the grip of drugs. Lord Your word tells us You came to set the captives free as this child is captive to the horrible addiction of drugs. Our enemy uses many snares to enslave people and yet You are able to deliver us from every one of those snares. Lord open Cory's eyes and draw him to You Lord Jesus that he might be free saved and freed from drugs and all other addictions. Bless this loving grandparent as they stand in faith, praying to see a miracle in Cory's life Father. Lord I join with fellow brothers and sisters in Christ in lifting up Cory to You in prayer and ask that You deliver him from the bondage he is in now and into the glorious life in You that is offered to us all because of Your finished work upon the cross of Calvary.

I pray this in the mighty and precious name of Jesus,

Amen
09-13-2020 02:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.