Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Unsure and need prayer
Author Message
Richard and Missy
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Unsure and need prayer

I'm tryin' my best to do what I believe God has directed me to do, but I'm having alot of doubt lately because things seem to be falling apart around me. I feel like I'm fallin' apart, and although I'm tryin', it's like I'm just goin' through the motions, and I've done something to upset God while I don't know what it is. I'm prayin', but they seem to be dried up and not gettin' anywhere! Have I read somethin' into god's word that is not there? I just don't know!
03-01-2011 08:19 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Unsure and need prayer

Lord, this person is in the middle of Psalm 23. Lord you never waste a wilderness experience. You never leave us or forsake us. Your word is true and sure. I pray that you guide and direct your child. Keep them from believing the lies of the enemy who seeks to steal their joy. No one is perfect and God said that he is for us. Lord help this guest to stand firm and hold fast. When we obey your will we are sure to come against resistance from the enemy. Lord you never grow weary and you do not let us fall. Encourage and inspire this person once again. Renew their faith and lift them on wings of eagles. Let them run and not be weary, let them walk and not faint. Keep your watchful eye on them. Surround them with a faithful cloud of wittnesses. Build them up in the inward man. In Jesus name I pray.
03-02-2011 10:31 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
bro jim Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 191
Joined: Jan 2011
Post: #3
RE: Unsure and need prayer

I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." Matthew 18:19-20

Bro. Jim
03-02-2011 11:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.