Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
United State
|
| Author |
Message |
stevendanielsen
Member Plus
    
Posts: 7,380
Joined: Dec 2009
|
United State
Dear Heavenly Father Please forgive us of are sins and please heal are land and please put your protectful hand around all of us and help us to get government spend undercontrol and are country back to no defict and we give you all the honor,glory, and priase to two whom all power belong. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.
Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
|
|
| 01-07-2011 09:09 PM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: United State
Lord I come in agreement with the prayer above for the protection of this country. I also pray that will give wisdom to those in power to do the right thing for our country. May all corruptions in government be stop, and send us the right leaders who will take us out of this gigantic debt and back on the right track to prosperity. Have this country come back to the God of our fathers and respect the real constitution of this land. Give the voters wisdom to elect the right people and not just because of how they talk or look, or for their fame. Protect us all and our soldiers wherever they may be and their families, also supply for all their needs. I pray this in Jesus precious name, amen.
|
|
| 01-07-2011 09:22 PM |
|