Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Thanking you Lord
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Thanking you Lord

Father I have asked you to heal me since my boyfriends death . And I have just got back into dating . I recently met a guy that is really nice and I just ask that if he is right for me , you allow me to see that . And if is is wrong I ask that you let me know before I get hurt . I do not think I can handle getting hurt again . Dear lord I'm not asking for him to love me , I just ask that what he tells me is true . And I want to thank you for sending such a wonderful person to be in my life .
09-16-2010 10:04 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Diasr Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 113
Joined: Sep 2010
Post: #2
RE: Thanking you Lord

Father lord I lift this lady to your kingdom. Lord your ways are different from what we can ever think or imagine. I want to thank you for healing her from her pain after her loss. but lord I ask the same thing that she asks you. Please open her the right doors for her. We know that you never want us to be in pain. therefore lord I ask your favour in her life and give wisdom and confirm the decisions that she may take are according to your will. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen
09-17-2010 12:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 6,849
Joined: Jul 2010
Post: #3
RE: Thanking you Lord

Father, let this woman draw near to you to hear your voice about this relationship...let this man do the same. Lead them to pray individually and together for your will for their lives that they may know if they are of one accord Spiritually. In Jesus name...Amen!
09-17-2010 06:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
*****
Member Plus

Posts: 7,380
Joined: Dec 2009
Post: #4
RE: Thanking you Lord

Dear Havenly Father Thy Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the priase honor and glory in all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
09-17-2010 07:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.