Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Thank You Jesus
Author Message
byhisgrace7 Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 226
Joined: Aug 2009
Post: #1
Thank You Jesus

I want to give thanks to Jesus, as the song Freebird plays right now, a song that God knows is a very special song in my heart , for someone I loved dearly.

Thank you Jesus, for setting my own heart free, from chains that were imposed on me.

It is so true, Jesus , can and does make us mount up on Eagle wings and soar, for he has heard my hearts prayers and I give him thanks with all my heart and soul , Lord, for helping me fly above my own heartaches and trials in life.

In your sweet , precious name, forever I will Pray my Lord Jesus Christ.

Amen.

" No matter what happens in life, God already told us the ending ! "
09-17-2009 05:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
iloveyoulord
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Thank You Jesus

AMEN!
09-17-2009 07:05 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
bcshelvsme
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: Thank You Jesus

Heavenly Father I praise and thank you for answering Cindy's prayers, and for making her free and giving her peace of mind. I pray you will continue to guide her steps and her children's as they make this new start in this chance you have given them. For we know that all things work for Your Glory and Honor and for our welfare to us who love you Lord. Continue to give them a new song in their heart from now on. I ask and thank you in Jesus Precious Name, Amen! Warrior Bless
09-17-2009 08:06 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
byhisgrace7 Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 226
Joined: Aug 2009
Post: #4
RE: Thank You Jesus

Thank You guys,

I know we live by faith, but what beautiful things God does give us to see when we open up our hearts.

Hugs and Prayers. Heart
09-17-2009 08:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.