Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
Tests, Healing
|
| Author |
Message |
iJn
Unregistered
|
Tests, Healing
Doing more tests. Please pray they come back ok, I need to be well my Healer and I won't need further procedures. Please pray Urgent Miracles for us and Lord's protection. In His mighty blood love and mercy, be Blessed. 
|
|
| 10-21-2017 03:15 PM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: Tests, Healing
I pray Lord that these tests will be clear and that all will be well with this person's health.
Heal this person fully Lord in Your loving mercy through Jesus - may there be peace in Jesus in this person's life and may all be better than before in mind, body and spirit.
|
|
| 10-22-2017 10:51 AM |
|