If you plan on shopping on Amazon, please click the link at the end of this line and we will get a small commission if you purchase something. Shopping on Amazon?

Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Tension over virus
Guest..
Unregistered

Tension over virus

My mother is in her eighties.
I am trying to encourage her to protect herself against the virus but she hasn't much interest and mostly tells me to be quiet when I ask her to use sanitiser out etc.
My brother used to be careful but lately has sort of rebelled and thinks the government are just trying to be controlling. As my mother sort of looks up to him she is sort of copying him.
I am tired of caring too much and it just backfires, trying to protect people who don't want to be protected.
Pray please that these emotional wounds will heal that I feel.
And any sin in me also will be brought to light as I repent .
Bless
08-11-2020 03:47 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Tension over virus

Lord give this person your peace, and to remember he can't control others. We all have their own life to live it as they please as long as they are not hurting others. If their mother and brother think the government is trying to control us doesn't mean they are crazy, for lately it seem like those in control are trying to control us. Our country was never this way and some are using any opportunity they can to try to change our way of living and control our lives. Lord protect us all from this enemy that is within us and from the outside too. Open the eyes of those who have fallen into their trap, and have them fight with all their might to safe our country from those who are trying to destroy us. Kill that virus also from our mists Lord so we don't have to wear anymore masks, that we can go to work, schools, shopping, eat out, and have large gathering like in church, weddings and do all we used to do without any fear or restrictions. I pray in Jesus mighty name, amen.
08-11-2020 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Thank you for praying.
Unfortunately with this particular virus we actually can hurt each other by not taking a little bit of care by washing our hands etc. It's not all about control. It's about looking out for those more vulnerable, as it can be passed on unknowingly. Whereas we do not want to be obsessed, God would still want us to look out for each other and be wise.
Lord guide the government you have given us and may their motives be pure. Give us the peace that surpasses understanding.
Save souls and use this for Your glory.
May we find the balance that You would wish us to have.
Lord remove any trace of controlling spirit I may have around protecting my mother especially
08-11-2020 06:00 PM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Lord in Jesus Name I pray for total supernatural deliverance and healing for this family.
In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor for this family. In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Psalm 118:25 and abundantly life for this family. In Jesus Name I pray what is impossible with people is possible with God for this family.
In Jesus Name I pray 1 John 3:8 b) for this family. In Jesus Name I pray "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" for this family. In Jesus Name I pray Zechariah 4:7 against any mountain which is against this family.

In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Genesis 1:28 and Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 4:7-8 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 16:7-8 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 20:4 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 33:9 and Psalms 35:1 and Psalms 54:4 and Psalms 71:1-3 and Psalms 71:21 and Psalms 84:11 and Psalms 91 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and Psalms 118:17 and Psalms 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and John 16:24 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and 7 times restoration for this family.
Thank You Lord

Lord in Jesus Name I pray for salvation for many many many many many many many many souls in United States without any delay. In Jesus Name I pray for many many many many many many many many souls to receive dreams about their salvation without any delay.
Thank You Lord because there is nothing too hard for God.
Thank You Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
08-11-2020 11:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.