Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
Talking to Dyna again
|
| Author |
Message |
Androoo
Unregistered
|
Talking to Dyna again
I would like prayers so that I could start talking to ex-girlfriend Dyna again and have a good relationship with her and her daughter, and that she would be on fire for God! And if she is not the one, then to find a Godly wife.Thank you very much and blessings :-) Andy
|
|
| 11-11-2016 08:09 PM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: Talking to Dyna again
Lord, please help Andy find the partner You have for him. Please help him to know Your will for his life and give him peace. In the name of Jesus I pray and give thanks. Amen
|
|
| 11-11-2016 10:53 PM |
|