Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Supernatural Healing
ANEWME Offline
Registered

Supernatural Healing

Prayer Warriors,
My family is asking for all of you to partner in prayer with us for my Dad, Frederick. He was diagnosed with ALS on 10.28.21. He deteriorated significantly over the past several months and it took so long to get a diagnosis. He came to the hospital on 11.2.21 to have the peg tube procedure on 11.3.21 and ended up going into cardiac arrest in the morning and coded 3 times. No heartbeat for 17 minutes and was in a coma and life support. BUT OUR GOD brought my dad back the following day! He’s alert and had a tracheostomy and the peg tube but his weak muscles is making him struggle with his breathing which has him dependent on the ventilator. We are asking our Miracle working God to perform another miracle of supernatural healing. Jesus please restore all that is broken in my dad's body and deliver him from this wretched disease as only You can do. Manifest supernatural healing in Frederick's life and To You be the Glory and Praise. We tell the world of Your continued goodness! In Jesus Name we ask. AmenJesus-cross
11-23-2021 07:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Supernatural Healing

Our awesome and merciful God full of grace and love toward your children, we pray to You for the complete healing of Frederick's body and make him whole. Bring comfort to his family as you fill them with your peace and joy. I pray in the most loving and mighty name of Jesus Christ, and to You be the Glory. Amen!
11-23-2021 08:30 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Supernatural Healing

Lord bring this beloved Dad to complete healing in Jesus.
11-24-2021 12:39 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.