Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Strength for us all
Author Message
Exhausted
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Strength for us all

Heavenly Father, please help this person - You know. Please help me to be a solid and reliable source of peace and a steady compass leading straight to You. Please protect this person from future strife in this situation, and please help this person heal, reflect, and ultimately praise you. Please help us all to make You proud. Thank You, Lord. In Your son's name, Jesus Christ, I pray, Amen
08-22-2015 07:33 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Strength for us all

Lord have your perfect will be done in this person's life, and all others involve in it. Let your peace abide in their mist, also bring peace and joy as you give them the strength they need to keep on. In the might name of our Lord Jesus Christ I pray to thee, amen.
08-23-2015 05:31 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #3
RE: Strength for us all

Father in Heaven I come in agreement with the above prayers for this situation, in Jesus name I pray amen.
08-23-2015 06:37 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #4
RE: Strength for us all

Lord, I come to You to repeat my prayer. There have been good days, and there have been bad days, today being one of those. I see Your work, and I see Your help. I know good things cannot be rushed, but Lord, he is hurting, and I am so very tired. So, again, here is my prayer to You, Heavenly Father:

Heavenly Father, please help this person - You know. Please help me to be a solid and reliable source of peace and a steady compass leading straight to You. Please protect this person from future strife in this situation, and please help this person heal, reflect, and ultimately praise you. Please help us all to make You proud. Thank You, Lord. In Your son's name, Jesus Christ, I pray, Amen

Thank you, Lord. So much
09-16-2015 07:55 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.