Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Spritual Warfare.
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Spritual Warfare.

Fellow saints,

please keep myself and my boyfriend Brent in prayer. I feel that the Lord has strongly laid on my heart to intercede with him this week about an old stronghold from his past that we feel still is attached to him. During his life he dabbled in witchcraft, and is now a full born again Christian and earnestly contending for the faith. However, we feel that there is still some tie on him, and it causes him to not be able to sleep at night and wake up around three o'clock...the witching hour. So we've committed the following week to prepare and pray during that hour in full confidence that the Lord will deliver him from the remaining ties on him. I feel like we need a lot of back up...it's going to get hairy, but I know who I believe and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I've committed unto him against that day! On we go into the battle!



In Christ,

Alexis
06-17-2010 12:12 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Spritual Warfare.

Coming into agreement with Jesus, Holy Warrior Angels, coming up against all evil, all evil spirits, in total healing from THE HOLY SPIRIT, Father, Son & Holy Spirit, for Brent & all those connected to him, that all evil flee from him forever that no evil has a stronghold on him anylonger, free him JESUS please we ask, that only good comes before his eyes, that only YOUR FACE, YOUR WILL, only that of YOU LORD GOD be present in his life. For family tree healing in his life, for all those helping in this effort for a total spiritual healing of Brent, for Alexis & all those that care for his soul, be with them Lord, protect them Jesus from all evil, that Holy Warrior Angels be with them.
Amen Warrior Warrior Warrior

Guest Wrote:Fellow saints,

please keep myself and my boyfriend Brent in prayer. I feel that the Lord has strongly laid on my heart to intercede with him this week about an old stronghold from his past that we feel still is attached to him. During his life he dabbled in witchcraft, and is now a full born again Christian and earnestly contending for the faith. However, we feel that there is still some tie on him, and it causes him to not be able to sleep at night and wake up around three o'clock...the witching hour. So we've committed the following week to prepare and pray during that hour in full confidence that the Lord will deliver him from the remaining ties on him. I feel like we need a lot of back up...it's going to get hairy, but I know who I believe and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I've committed unto him against that day! On we go into the battle!



In Christ,

Alexis
06-17-2010 01:51 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #3
RE: Spritual Warfare.

Dear Lord,please have mercy on Brent.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and curses to leave Brent! Now!
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
01-11-2012 05:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.