Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Spiritual Attacks
al98
Unregistered

Spiritual Attacks

I would like to ask for prayer regarding something that I have experienced for the past few months. I will be doing fine. Then something will trigger me and I will begin to feel as if there is this strange numbness overtaking my heart. When this happens, I start to experience very vivid spiritual attacks that usually involve other people around me. These attacks had stopped completely for quite some time and then they started to intensify again. I was very heavily triggered by a very upsetting experience that I had a few days ago. I'm not sure exactly what happened, but my mental and emotional health started to feel as if it was becoming fractured again. It was very upsetting because I was doing so well.

Please pray that these attacks will stop and that, whatever the cause is, that I will be completely healed. I am beginning to grow so tired of the attacks. When they occur, they usually involve other people. There is one specific group of people that is always involved. I used to live with these individuals, however, I do not anymore. When the attacks start, these individuals begin to badger me and harass me in ways that are completely unnecessary. When this happens, it's very obvious that they are being used by the enemy to torment me. I understand how far fetched a lot of this may sound to other people but it is very real and I can sense when the attacks are going to start because it is always preceded by that very unsettling presence taking root over my heart. Please pray that God will fight for me. He has already made a way for me to leave the environment where most of these attacks occur. But it is almost as if the enemy is trying to get one final round in before I'm set free for good. Please just pray for me.
06-04-2021 04:16 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Spiritual Attacks

May the Lord surround you with his love and peace as he covers you with the blood of Jesus Christ may you get closer to Him. I pray in Jesus name amen.
06-06-2021 09:50 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Aaron Offline
Registered

RE: Spiritual Attacks

I'm sorry to learn about the difficulties you're facing, friend. Just said a prayer for you, that the Lord will surround you with His loving presence, touch you with His healing hand, and fill you with His peace. Blessings!
06-25-2021 10:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.