Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Spiraling Downward
Author Message
Anastacia
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Spiraling Downward

I am in deep trouble. My husband has not been able to collect a paycheck since December and we are living on my salary right now. I have not been able to pay my mortgage, taxes or health insurance since January 1st. Please bring me comfort that I will make it out of this downward financial and emotional spiral I am in.
03-06-2013 07:10 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Spiraling Downward

i pray to give strength to endure your crisis that you are having now. hoping that you can go out of this slump
03-07-2013 04:36 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.