Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
|
|
Son’s problem
|
| Author |
Message |
7777
Unregistered
|
Son’s problem
Jesus please make my son able to woke up at 7am daily. Give him confidence, motivation and happiness to come to school daily with many good friends and new teachers. Remove his laziness and technology addictions. Bring him to school today with energy and happiness.
|
|
| 02-07-2021 12:16 PM |
|
Guest
Unregistered
|
RE: Son’s problem
Lord please listen to this person's pleas. Bless their son with motivation and give him the courage to face his addictions and the strength to fight them. I pray in Jesus name. Amen
|
|
| 02-07-2021 04:20 PM |
|
Chris8
Prayer Warrior
  
Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
|
RE: Son’s problem
In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor for this family. In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Psalm 118:25 and abundantly life for this family. In Jesus Name I pray what is impossible with people is possible with God for this family.
In Jesus Name I pray 1 John 3:8 b) for this family. In Jesus Name I pray "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" for this family.
Thank You Lord because there is nothing too hard for God. Jeremiah 32:17, Luke 1:37, Luke 18:27.
In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalm 1:3 and Psalm 4:7-8 and Psalm 5:12 and Psalm 16:7-8 and Psalm 18:29 and Psalm 18:39 and Psalm 20:4 and Psalm 23 and Psalm 33:9 and Psalm 35:1 and Psalm 54:4 and Psalm 71:1-3 and Psalm 71:21 and Psalm 84:11 and Psalm 91 and Psalm 103:3 and Psalm 107:20 and Psalm 118:17 and Psalm 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and for 7 times restoration for this family.
Thank You Lord
Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
|
|
| 02-08-2021 05:24 AM |
|