Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Soften my husbands heart dear lord
Author Message
kimberlykeller
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Soften my husbands heart dear lord

Lord I am coming to you and I give you my husband dear lord. That you will soften his heart lord and open his eyes and heart lord to hear you and so that he may feel your presence lord. I love this man with all my heart lord as you already know and I ask lord that you put a hedge of protection around him lord. Keep him safe lord and protect him lord from the wickedness of this world lord. Lord put love back into his heart lord and bring him back to his wife and family who love him so much. Lord I ask this of you because you gave this wonderful man to me to love, honor and cherish. He has lost his way lord and he needs you. Lord touch him in a way that he has never known before. I PRAY THIS IN THE NAME OF JESUS...TOUCH HIM LORD. AMEN
12-14-2013 09:08 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Soften my husbands heart dear lord

A Standers Affirmation
I AM STANDING FOR THE HEALING OF MY MARRIAGE!... I will not give up, give in, give out or give over 'til that healing takes place. I made a vow, I said the words, I gave the pledge, I gave a ring, I took a ring, I gave myself, I trusted GOD, and said the words, and meant the words... in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in good times and in bad...so I am standing NOW, and will not sit down, let down, slow down, calm down, fall down, look down or be down 'til the breakdown is torn down!
I refuse to put my eyes on outward circumstances, or listen to prophets of doom, or buy into what is trendy, worldly, popular, convenient, easy, quick, thrifty, or advantageous... nor will I settle for a cheap imitation of God's real thing, nor will I seek to lower God's standard, twist God's will, rewrite God's word, violate God's covenant, or accept what God hates, namely divorce!
In a world of filth, I will stay pure; surrounded by lies I will speak the truth; where hopelessness abounds, I will hope in God: where revenge is easier, I will bless instead of curse; and where the odds are stacked against me, I will trust in God's faithfulness.
I am a STANDER, and I will not acquiesce, compromise, quarrel or quit.. I have made the choice, set my face, entered the race, believed the Word, and trusted God for all the outcome.
I will allow neither the reaction of my spouse, nor the urging of my friends, nor the advice of my loved ones, nor economic hardship, nor the prompting of the devil to make me let up, slow up, blow up, or give up 'til my marriage is healed.
12-17-2013 02:39 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.