Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Begging you to pray for my son. Desperate heartbroken mother.
Tavialaree
Unregistered

Begging you to pray for my son. Desperate heartbroken mother.

My son Dylan is undergoing some blood test, he needs the results to be clear. We need him to have a clear test result so desperately. We want our son to be healthy and get to stay at home with us and not have to worry anymore. Please pray for his bloodwork to come back good and we can just move on from this challenge and stop worrying. Please, thank you, god bless.

Please, I know I'm probably getting annoying posting so much, but my son is 12 days old and already has stolen my heart, I'm terrified of him having to leave me. I'm terrified of his blood work coming back anything but clear. I can handle not having him right beside me. I'm a stay at home mom and I spend every moment with him. Even tho it has only been 12 days, I couldn't and dont want to imagine life without him. My heart is breaking more and more each passing day and we still have a week to wait for the results. Please, I need a miracle oh so desperately. Please pray for me.

Also, post your prayers below in a comment and I will in return for your generosity pray for you as well. Please, I'm begging you, pray for my son.

God bless you all.
11-27-2012 12:11 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Begging you to pray for my son. Desperate heartbroken mother.

Praying with you, as the Lord touches this precious baby, with his healing hands. Our Great Lord is with you, he hears our prayers. Bless you and stay strong. Jesus-sign
11-27-2012 07:52 PM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Lord,please have mercy on Dylan and their mother.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave Dylan and their mother! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
Please open the gates of financial blessings in our lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
11-28-2012 05:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Tavialaree
Unregistered

Thank you both, may god bless you greatly!
11-28-2012 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Please stop worrying. If you believe in our Almighty Father, nothing is impossible for Him to those who believe. Trust God with all your heart and soul that everything will be alright. Lift your son up to the Lord and He will take care of everything. Worrying about your son will help anything. Let God take care of your son. Your job is to just BELIEVE that your son is in God's hands. Praise God and don't worry.

(11-28-2012 10:07 PM)Guest Wrote:  Please stop worrying. If you believe in our Almighty Father, nothing is impossible for Him to those who believe. Trust God with all your heart and soul that everything will be alright. Lift your son up to the Lord and He will take care of everything. Worrying about your son will help anything. Let God take care of your son. Your job is to just BELIEVE that your son is in God's hands. Praise God and don't worry.

Corrections:
Worrying about your son will NOT help anything. Let God take care of your son.

God bless you and your family.
11-28-2012 10:07 PM
Tavialaree
Unregistered

Thank you so much (:
11-29-2012 01:57 PM
dymphna
Unregistered

I love you. I will pray for you & your son.

(11-27-2012 12:11 PM)Tavialaree Wrote:  My son Dylan is undergoing some blood test, he needs the results to be clear. We need him to have a clear test result so desperately. We want our son to be healthy and get to stay at home with us and not have to worry anymore. Please pray for his bloodwork to come back good and we can just move on from this challenge and stop worrying. Please, thank you, god bless.

Please, I know I'm probably getting annoying posting so much, but my son is 12 days old and already has stolen my heart, I'm terrified of him having to leave me. I'm terrified of his blood work coming back anything but clear. I can handle not having him right beside me. I'm a stay at home mom and I spend every moment with him. Even tho it has only been 12 days, I couldn't and dont want to imagine life without him. My heart is breaking more and more each passing day and we still have a week to wait for the results. Please, I need a miracle oh so desperately. Please pray for me.

Also, post your prayers below in a comment and I will in return for your generosity pray for you as well. Please, I'm begging you, pray for my son.

God bless you all.
11-29-2012 03:26 PM
grinareego
Unregistered

rudl

fkdoffggwj

hyipnett365[at]gmail.com
admin[at]BestHyipMon.com
admin[at]taghyip.com
besthyipmon.com[at]gmail.com

exsgwxtzwz
07-09-2013 12:35 PM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor for this family. In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Psalm 118:25 and abundantly life for this family. In Jesus Name I pray what is impossible with people is possible with God for this family.
In Jesus Name I pray 1 John 3:8 b) for this family. In Jesus Name I pray "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" for this family.
Thank You Lord because there is nothing too hard for God. Jeremiah 32:17, Luke 1:37, Luke 18:27.

In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalm 1:3 and Psalm 4:7-8 and Psalm 5:12 and Psalm 16:7-8 and Psalm 18:29 and Psalm 18:39 and Psalm 20:4 and Psalm 23 and Psalm 33:9 and Psalm 35:1 and Psalm 54:4 and Psalm 71:1-3 and Psalm 71:21 and Psalm 84:11 and Psalm 91 and Psalm 103:3 and Psalm 107:20 and Psalm 118:17 and Psalm 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and for 7 times restoration for this family.
Thank You Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
05-03-2021 12:03 AM
Aaron Offline
Registered

Your concern for your son was evident in what you shared, friend, and I'm glad to have a chance to stand with you in prayer. Just said a prayer for your son, asking the Lord to touch him with His healing hand according to His will. May God fill your home with His peace.
05-04-2021 08:59 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.