Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Custody of my daughter and spiritual and financial blessings
Author Message
Saved by Grace Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 162
Joined: Sep 2010
Post: #2
RE: Custody of my daughter and spiritual and financial blessings

Father God,

I pray for this man and the situation he is going through. I pray you provide him with a good lawyer, favor in the eyes of the judge / courts, the ability and opportunity to maintain a good strong and nurturing relationship with his daughter, and a lucrative job that will be able to pay for his daughter's upbringing, his own living expenses and court costs. I pray also that he be washed in the Holy Spirit and transformed to the likeness of Jesus Christ. For your glory, I pray this in Jesus name. Amen.
08-03-2011 10:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Custody of my daughter and spiritual and financial blessings - Saved by Grace - 08-03-2011 10:17 PM