Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
I Need A Father!
Author Message
jesuslove Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 16
Joined: Apr 2011
Post: #1
I Need A Father!

I'm a 13 year old girl and my dad has missed most of my childhood,he leaves constantly and he barely talks to me. I'm done with him. But, I do need a man that will help me fill that emptiness in my heart.
When I see girls with their fathers, I have to hold back my tears. I read my Bible for teens girls,but it says not to worry about not having a father because God is there.
I know God is there,but I can't hug him. He can't take me to father-daughter dances.
I don't know what else to do. Please pray for me.
Cry
05-31-2011 07:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
I Need A Father! - jesuslove - 05-31-2011 07:24 AM
RE: I Need A Father! - Leslie - 05-31-2011, 12:32 PM
RE: I Need A Father! - JW123 - 05-31-2011, 11:38 PM