Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
generatonal curse or something
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
generatonal curse or something

My husband is not able to express emotion. He has passed this on to his 3 children. His son has found a girl he wants to marry and has not hugged me more than twice in 21 years. Today he hugged my sister 3 times and did not even say hi to me. I feel like he cut me with a knife or stabbed me in the back. I raised him since he was fourteen years old. My husband has not even tried to be intimate with me for almost 18 years now. We have been married for 21 years this summer. The witholding of sex is considered abuse and I wonder should I live like this for the rest of my life or move on. My husband refuses to talk about it or reveal why. He is not gay I am sure of that. He will not go for councelling or communicate about this matter. It is a closed subject. We are christians but I think his heart and love for me are non-existant. Sometimes I wish I was dead and then the pain would go away. This is killing me anyway.
05-23-2011 03:51 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
generatonal curse or something - Guest - 05-23-2011 03:51 PM
RE: generatonal curse or something - Guest - 05-24-2011, 01:06 PM