Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Feeling Better
Author Message
JamesG Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 254
Joined: Apr 2011
Post: #1
Feeling Better

This morning I woke up earlier than I normally do. It's a start and a beginning of feeling better with my depression. I have not climbed completely out of the dungen, yet. But it is a sign that will give me more energy to face the problems I still need to resolve, with a better outlook, than I have had lately. I pray the depression goes away completly and I can better solve the problems before me, in a better state of mind and light. In Jesus Name. Amen
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2011 08:34 AM by JamesG.)
04-30-2011 08:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Feeling Better - JamesG - 04-30-2011 08:30 AM
RE: Feeling Better - JW123 - 04-30-2011, 09:21 AM
RE: Feeling Better - Guest - 04-30-2011, 01:46 PM