Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
I need help to not give in to temptation.
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
I need help to not give in to temptation.

I need prayers for God to deliver me from sexual temptation. I had pre marital sex and now it is the only way I feel loved and when I don't persueing the act I get angry. Please pray for this to stop and for God to beat out temptation so I can deepen my walk with God once again!
03-07-2011 11:44 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
I need help to not give in to temptation. - Guest - 03-07-2011 11:44 PM