Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: I need help to not give in to temptation.
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Chris8 - 03-08-2011 04:43 AM
(03-07-2011 11:44 PM)Guest Wrote:  I need prayers for God to deliver me from sexual temptation. I had pre marital sex and now it is the only way I feel loved and when I don't persueing the act I get angry. Please pray for this to stop and for God to beat out temptation so I can deepen my walk with God once again!

Dear Lord You are the Only One without a sin.Please have mercy on this soul who need Your help.You are Almighty and through Your Power any chains can be broke.
I thank You from all my heart for every single chain You broke over me.
Please help this soul to make every step to be free again.
Please help us to shut every evil door,to believe the Truth and to refuse all the lies of Satan.
Nobody love us like You do even if we was on foreign paths where only delusion is.
I Thank You King of kings for Your Wonderful and so Precious Love.
Posted by Guest - 03-07-2011 11:44 PM
I need prayers for God to deliver me from sexual temptation. I had pre marital sex and now it is the only way I feel loved and when I don't persueing the act I get angry. Please pray for this to stop and for God to beat out temptation so I can deepen my walk with God once again!