Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Prayer for Job
Author Message
LyndaGrace Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 218
Joined: Nov 2010
Post: #2
RE: Prayer for Job

(03-06-2011 10:56 PM)da councillor Wrote:  Please remember my cry to the Lord. I am desperately seeking employment and it been 5 yrs since i was last employed. I need my breakthrough.

Lord Jesus, I pray for You to bless "da councillor" with a job as soon as possible. Break the works of the evil ones through the Blood of Jesus and cleanse him or her completely. In Jesus most precious name I pray, Amen. : )
03-07-2011 05:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Prayer for Job - da councillor - 03-06-2011, 10:56 PM
RE: Prayer for Job - LyndaGrace - 03-07-2011 05:15 AM
RE: Prayer for Job - Shalom - 03-07-2011, 08:44 PM