Home
Prayer for Job - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Prayer for Job (/showthread.php?tid=26638)



Prayer for Job - da councillor - 03-06-2011 10:56 PM

Please remember my cry to the Lord. I am desperately seeking employment and it been 5 yrs since i was last employed. I need my breakthrough.


RE: Prayer for Job - LyndaGrace - 03-07-2011 05:15 AM

(03-06-2011 10:56 PM)da councillor Wrote:  Please remember my cry to the Lord. I am desperately seeking employment and it been 5 yrs since i was last employed. I need my breakthrough.

Lord Jesus, I pray for You to bless "da councillor" with a job as soon as possible. Break the works of the evil ones through the Blood of Jesus and cleanse him or her completely. In Jesus most precious name I pray, Amen. : )


RE: Prayer for Job - Shalom - 03-07-2011 08:44 PM

(03-06-2011 10:56 PM)da councillor Wrote:  Please remember my cry to the Lord. I am desperately seeking employment and it been 5 yrs since i was last employed. I need my breakthrough.
Dear Father God, i ask in Jesus name that you will bless 'da councillor' a good job.

In the Name of Jesus i command this mountain that stand against 'da councillor' job to be remove and cast into the sea. Father i pray for mercy and grace for this person that he will be able to receive your blessing in Jesus Name i pray. Amen