Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
I met a girl but . . .
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: I met a girl but . . .

Dear Jesus. I pray into this situation - guide AGIA - open doors where doors are supposed to be opened and close doors where they are supposed to be closed. May he remain faithful to you first and may he shine in this girls life if it is YOUR will. May he be covered by your blood in this situation and protected. Through his actions may your light shine in her life. Amen.
Dear Jesus. I pray into this situation - guide AGIA - open doors where doors are supposed to be opened and close doors where they are supposed to be closed. May he remain faithful to you first and may he shine in this girls life if it is YOUR will. May he be covered by your blood in this situation and protected. Through his actions may your light shine in her life. Amen.
03-02-2011 01:53 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
I met a girl but . . . - Guest - 03-02-2011, 01:15 AM
RE: I met a girl but . . . - Guest - 03-02-2011 01:53 AM
RE: I met a girl but . . . - Chris8 - 03-02-2011, 04:44 AM
RE: I met a girl but . . . - Guest - 03-02-2011, 09:50 AM
RE: I met a girl but . . . - Guest - 10-27-2018, 04:13 PM
RE: I met a girl but . . . - Guest - 10-28-2018, 05:03 PM