Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Help me forgive my dying father.
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Help me forgive my dying father.

My father Philip has been battling cancer for 5 years. He thinks he is going to die soon. We didn't have a good relationship while I was growing up. I never felt wanted by him and still to this day, 35 years later, he continues to disappoint me and hurt me. I have always just swept my feelings under the rug in order to keep family peace. Please pray that I can sort out my feelings and pray that I get the strength to finally tell him how I really feel (but in a gentle, loving way). I'm torn in half between being hurt and mad at him and feeling guilty for feeling that way because he's dying.

Please pray also for a miracle for him that the cancer leaves his body and he is healed. I love my dad so much.

Vanessa
01-10-2011 10:35 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Help me forgive my dying father. - Guest - 01-10-2011 10:35 AM
RE: Help me forgive my dying father. - Guest - 01-10-2011, 04:08 PM
RE: Help me forgive my dying father. - Guest - 01-14-2011, 12:02 PM
RE: Help me forgive my dying father. - Guest - 01-14-2011, 06:31 PM
RE: Help me forgive my dying father. - Guest - 01-14-2011, 06:39 PM
RE: Help me forgive my dying father. - Guest - 02-08-2018, 05:56 AM