Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
In Need of Prayer/Miracle
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
In Need of Prayer/Miracle

First I need prayer for my child. I ask for God to heal his mind, his nervous system and his body. I also ask for him to be able to comprehend and learn things thoroughly and easily.

I also request that things work out between myself and at this point I don't know what to him. Maybe it is ok to say significant other because he is still significant to me. I ask that he communicate with me and stop holding everything inside and becoming so quick to anger and such great anger at that. He has been so angry recently and I don't know where it is coming from. I ask that he not be so offended and upset that am concerned about him and want to help him with whatever he needs.I ask that whatever is hurting him he is taken away from him. I ask to understand him and what is going on with him and how I can help. I also ask that he stop the drinking. I am so scared something bad is going to happen because of it. I ask that God step in and make everything ok between us again. I truly don't understand what happened or how to fix it. I also ask for guidance in making the right decisions because I am so confused on what to do. This is hurting me very badly. I am always crying. I am barely eating. I get so upset I go for days at a time not eating and if I eat, I just get sick. I am always so confused.
01-05-2011 08:28 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
In Need of Prayer/Miracle - Guest - 01-05-2011 08:28 PM
RE: In Need of Prayer/Miracle - sharon19 - 01-06-2011, 04:54 AM
RE: In Need of Prayer/Miracle - Guest - 01-06-2011, 06:28 AM
RE: In Need of Prayer/Miracle - tishlea - 01-06-2011, 07:44 AM