Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy
| Thread Review (Newest First) |
| Posted by stevendanielsen - 01-06-2011 09:12 PM |
| Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the honor,glory, and priase to whom all power belong. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN |
| Posted by tishlea - 01-06-2011 07:44 AM |
| Precious Jesus, please heal this child. Make him whole. Lord, I pray that Your will be done in all things. Lord, in this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen. |
| Posted by Guest - 01-06-2011 06:28 AM |
Guest Wrote:First I need prayer for my child. I ask for God to heal his mind, his nervous system and his body. I also ask for him to be able to comprehend and learn things thoroughly and easily. Listen, Satan is the the founder of confusion. Read & Trust God's Word to help with the confusion. I along with all these good people will pray for you as well. Search God's Word...the answers are there. In Jesus Name I pray. |
| Posted by sharon19 - 01-06-2011 04:54 AM |
| Father!!! give deliverance to this person from this problem & give peace to this person in Jesus name i pray amen... |
| Posted by Guest - 01-05-2011 08:28 PM |
|
First I need prayer for my child. I ask for God to heal his mind, his nervous system and his body. I also ask for him to be able to comprehend and learn things thoroughly and easily. I also request that things work out between myself and at this point I don't know what to him. Maybe it is ok to say significant other because he is still significant to me. I ask that he communicate with me and stop holding everything inside and becoming so quick to anger and such great anger at that. He has been so angry recently and I don't know where it is coming from. I ask that he not be so offended and upset that am concerned about him and want to help him with whatever he needs.I ask that whatever is hurting him he is taken away from him. I ask to understand him and what is going on with him and how I can help. I also ask that he stop the drinking. I am so scared something bad is going to happen because of it. I ask that God step in and make everything ok between us again. I truly don't understand what happened or how to fix it. I also ask for guidance in making the right decisions because I am so confused on what to do. This is hurting me very badly. I am always crying. I am barely eating. I get so upset I go for days at a time not eating and if I eat, I just get sick. I am always so confused. |

