Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Marriage
Author Message
Jessy
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Marriage

I've been praying for more than 6 years to get married, but somehow the right guy has not come along. I am a profesional, and God has also blessed me with good looks.My parents and I are really sad. Please help me pray for mercy from God for the right partner. Thank you and praise God.
12-27-2010 10:18 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Marriage - Jessy - 12-27-2010 10:18 AM
RE: Marriage - Guest - 12-27-2010, 11:29 AM
RE: Marriage - Guest - 12-27-2010, 12:56 PM
RE: Marriage - adoring1 - 12-27-2010, 07:58 PM