![]() |
|
Marriage - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: Marriage (/showthread.php?tid=23834) |
Marriage - Jessy - 12-27-2010 10:18 AM I've been praying for more than 6 years to get married, but somehow the right guy has not come along. I am a profesional, and God has also blessed me with good looks.My parents and I are really sad. Please help me pray for mercy from God for the right partner. Thank you and praise God. RE: Marriage - Guest - 12-27-2010 11:29 AM HI Jessy. Please send your prayers to us at http://www.tjlit.org we care.http://www.24hourprayer.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif RE: Marriage - Guest - 12-27-2010 12:56 PM "God has also blessed me with good looks." ![]() ![]() John 4:6 “God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.†RE: Marriage - adoring1 - 12-27-2010 07:58 PM Thank you for the beauty and intellect given to this woman. Let her look beyond it now to find her center in you Dear Jesus. Lead her to become the woman that will draw a Godly man that she may be protected and loved all the days of her life. In Jesus name...Amen! |