Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Healing chest pain and pressure
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Healing chest pain and pressure

Hello, I am 21 years old and have been experiencing extreme discomfort and sometimes pain in my chest and upper back for the past about week now. I'm really worried about it; I just finished the semester at college and was looking forward to enjoying my break, and now I'm just constantly anxious. Please, please pray that I be brought back to 100% health. Thank you so much!

Dawn
12-13-2010 04:53 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Healing chest pain and pressure - Guest - 12-13-2010 04:53 PM
RE: Healing chest pain and pressure - Guest - 12-13-2010, 07:24 PM