Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post a New Reply
Reply to thread: Healing chest pain and pressure
Username:
Post Subject:
Your Message:
Smilies
:icon_sad: :icon_biggrin: :twocents: :question:
:icon_cool: :heart: :warrior: :bless:
:rofl: :lightbulb: :thumb: :soapbox:
:cry: :jesus-sign: :bible: :amen:
:read-bible: :jesus-cross: :) :cool:
Post Options:
Thread Subscription:
Specify the type of email notification and thread subscription you'd like to have to this thread. (Registered users only)



Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated posts.


Thread Review (Newest First)
Posted by Guest - 12-13-2010 07:24 PM
Lord Jesus, that this not be anything serious in Dawn, Heal her Lord. Reveal what the problem is, Heavenly Father, that she not be anxious.
If this is acid reflux,then help the doctors give her what is needed. That she find the help she needs so she can rest & enjoy the holidays & accomplishments of the semester. We lift this up to YOU JESUS, giving YOU thanks & praise.

Amen

Guest Wrote:Hello, I am 21 years old and have been experiencing extreme discomfort and sometimes pain in my chest and upper back for the past about week now. I'm really worried about it; I just finished the semester at college and was looking forward to enjoying my break, and now I'm just constantly anxious. Please, please pray that I be brought back to 100% health. Thank you so much!

Dawn
Posted by Guest - 12-13-2010 04:53 PM
Hello, I am 21 years old and have been experiencing extreme discomfort and sometimes pain in my chest and upper back for the past about week now. I'm really worried about it; I just finished the semester at college and was looking forward to enjoying my break, and now I'm just constantly anxious. Please, please pray that I be brought back to 100% health. Thank you so much!

Dawn