Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Emergency Situations
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Emergency Situations

I have a lot of emergencies this week, and I don't know if I'll make it (of course, with God's help I will, somehow); I've written up a private prayer request about it. Please pray that God will fully, powerfully answer everything I asked for in that prayer request. Pray that every prayer chain where I send this prayer request, that God will draw many powerful prayer warriors to pray fervently that this prayer request will be answered.
12-03-2010 09:38 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Emergency Situations - Guest - 12-03-2010 09:38 PM
RE: Emergency Situations - eTine - 12-04-2010, 03:21 AM
RE: Emergency Situations - tishlea - 12-04-2010, 05:32 AM
RE: Emergency Situations - Guest - 12-04-2010, 06:20 AM
RE: Emergency Situations - adoring1 - 12-04-2010, 05:39 PM